All Things Well article page features articles pertaining to wellness, alternative medicine, and neurosensory training. The articles have been published in national and local publications and in All Things Well’s Total Wellness Newsletter and in blogs by the authors.
These articles provide comprehensive information on mental health, mental illness, and psychiatric disorders on topics like anxiety, depression, bipolar, schizophrenia, ADHD, autism, child development, psychotherapy, relationship problems, stress management, and self-help and more.
All the articles are written by Randi Fredricks, Ph.D., a psychotherapist, researcher, author, and world-renowned mental health expert on mental health and natural healing. Dr. Fredricks specializes in the treatment of mental health using integrative medicine and natural therapies.
Dr. Fredricks been a published author and researcher. Her books have become best-sellers and have been noted in publications internationally. She has a Ph.D. in psychology, a doctorate in naturopathy, and certifications as a Hypnotherapist, Clinical Nutritionist and Clinical Herbalist.
Her books include Healing and Wholeness: Complimentary and Alternative Therapies for Mental Health, Complementary and Alternative Treatments for Depression, Complementary and Alternative Treatments for Anxiety, and Fasting: An Exceptional Human Experience. Her books are available on Amazon.
We’re constantly adding new articles, so check back often.
- Acupuncture in the Treatment of Depression
- Nutritional Supplements and Emotional Health
- Difficult to Treat Childhood Anxiety
- Meditation for Anxiety and Depression
- Treating Dementia and Anxiety
- The Impact of Anxiety Disorders on Relationships
- Research on the Effectiveness of Antidepressants
- Adoptees in Psychotherapy
- The Importance of the Healing Crisis
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD)
- Living With CAPD
- Pollution and Depression
- Approaches to Psychotherapy
- Body-oriented Psychotherapy
- Holistic Psychotherapy and Psychosynthesis
- Characteristics of Complicated Grief
- Differences in Moderate and Severe Depression
- Treating Anxiety Disorders With Psychotherapy
- Psychotherapy for Insomnia and Sleep Problems
- Schizophrenia and Psychotherapy
- Postpartum Depression and Motherhood
- Anxiety and the Brain
- Antidepressant Alternatives That Work
- ADD and ADHD: Understanding the Differences
- Exercise for Better Mental Health